Sunday, January 2, 2011

We are NOW ready to go!!

I have made something new, so we are now ready for Disney!!
Now if only my laundry were done and my bags packed we would be in even better shape! Thank goodness I have a few more days to accomplish that.
I had to make another new camera strap cover, and this one is padded so it will be comfy to wear around Disney.

Still far from being "good" but hey I am still new at this. And it suits my standards for the time being. Can't wait to see if I get comments on it while we are there. Maybe I should make a few extra to sell!

Thank goodness my husband is a good sport too, and he doesn't mind wearing pink around his neck at times. (especially with the extra padding I put in this one versus my first one I made)
Good night...this time I am done blogging for the night! I have a very busy week ahead of me, and am still not feeling 100% up to par.

1 comment:

Laura B said...

How cute that you used Minnie fabric! Love all the Pittsburgh posts, looks like you gals are turning into city girls! :) You'll have to give us a tour when we come and visit!