A few weeks before Christmas, I was in MC and swung by Aunt Rita's to pick up the gifts she had picked up for my Dad for the girls. I put them under our tree when we got home, and they were getting the best of the girls, so I decided to let them open one. This is what they picked.
You can't tell she is excited, can you?
Coloring has become her favorite thing, and these were really cool marker stampers.

Mary was having a little trouble getting into her package.


And very pleased once she got it ripped open...a cute little doll which we now call Pippy.

Thanks Dad!!! (and Aunt Rita)
2 comments:
Glad they liked their gifts and I second your thanks to Rita who does a great job picking and getting the gifts.
Yay! I'm glad they liked their gifts. And you all are very, very welcome. Glad to help out. :D
Post a Comment