Saturday, March 12, 2011

Boo Hand Stand plus

During this last lesson, Mary taught herself how to do a hand stand, and then she practiced and practiced and practiced. I felt bad, this one was GREAT, but my camera didn't start recording until she was almost coming out of it. Oh well, I'm sure I will have plenty of GREAT ones to record. I can't remember, but I think I switched over to Bee for the second part. She was so proud of her accomplishments and she wanted me to be able to share them on here.

Mary has been doing GREAT all along, so I don't have as much video of her this week. Sarah just came around this last time, so we had a lot to share.

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Wow! Handstands in the water!! I can't even do them out of the water. Good job, Mary! Sarah's cute in this one, too. :)