Today was my first true day off...since volleyball ended. (I won't count Sunday, b/c I always have those off) It was great, and we got a lot done.
But...tomorrow holds even more in store. We are making vegetable beef soup in the morning, then headed to Pittsburgh to pick up PawPaw from the airport, take him to Great Grandma's house, and then back to Creekside for Boo's very first TEE-BALL game. The girls have been anxiously awaiting this day...picking up PawPaw. Sarah thought I needed to go to Texas on Sunday to pick him up...she was ready THAT day for him to be here.
I haven't even told Mary that her first tee ball game is tomorrow, just in case it gets rained out. She missed her first practice because of rain, so I know she will be upset to miss this because of rain. Jude is coaching her team, along with another parent...but he can't be there tomorrow night, so I get to fill in. Neither one of us knows anything about tee-ball, so wish us luck...and if you have any advice...please offer it!!
Well, since tomorrow holds so much-I
1 comment:
Enjoy your busy day, Niece Emily! I didn't realize you were going to pick up your dad. I'm sure the girls are very excited! :oD
Post a Comment