Sorry to get your hopes up that I had a new post. :) I am on my home computer, not the laptop (with my pics) so you are just getting a note. I realized it has been a week since I posted, so thought I better let you know I am still alive and well. Actually very well...I haven't posted b/c I have been enjoying the absolutely perfect weather that we have been having-and spending every hour of it that I can outside. I am on a flower frenzie around here. If anything works out, I will eventually post pics. We also went on a mini-local vacation this past week. Went to an amusement park one day, and the zoo the next. We had planned on going to museums, but the weather was WAY too nice to be inside. So pics will be here soon.
For now, I need my beauty sleep!
Maybe tomorrow I will get to those pics. Watch out when I do---there are tons.
Good Night!
1 comment:
I will be patiently waiting for pics. :oD Have a great day!
Post a Comment