Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friday

Here is the hummingbird hanging around Grandma's.
Flowers my daughters picked for me at Grandma's
This has to be my FAVORITE picture of a hummingbird that I have ever taken. Very pretty if I do say so myself!
Another shot of the hummingbird
Let me tell you how hard it is to get a picture of a hummingbird-especially with a 2 and 4 year old around. This bird, I think, was getting very annoyed with the girls. It would come in for a drink, and they would move...imagine that. So off it would fly again. I think the girls were in the garage when these were taken.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Nice pics...and I love the flowers the girls picked for you. :o)

I have yet to hang my hummingbird feeder out. The wind is just so nasty. :op

Roger said...

Awesome pic of the hummingbird.