(I am SOOOOOOOOOOO far behind in my blogging...some day I may get caught up..but I doubt it)
So on that note...these were taken many weeks ago on Mary's last day of school.
Leaving the house to go to school
Sittin' pretty (and yes I did buckle her after this--she doesn't let me forget)So on that note...these were taken many weeks ago on Mary's last day of school.
Leaving the house to go to school
Last day of K-3 at Seeds of Faith Christian Academy
Mary and her teachers...Aide-Mrs McCullough (I know I am spelling this wrong, but my brain isn't functioning) and teacher Mrs. Kimmel. They are the greatest...and Mary will have them both next year. Sarah will have a different teacher, but the same aide.
It was a great year and we are very pleased with Seeds of Faith. Would highly reccommend it to anyone and everyone!

2 comments:
Such a cutie Mary is! She is growing up so fast. -sigh- Love all the pics you took....especially the one of Mary with the name of the school in the bg. Good job! :o)
She looks VERY grown up in those pics. I feel like it was just yesterday I was waiting in the hospital for her to be born. Time sure flies!
Heh, where are those pics of your staycation! ;)
Post a Comment