It really isn't eating out of her hand, but sure looked like it. There was glass or something between us. But it was cute how it kept coming up to Bee.
Glad to finally see some more pics! I really enjoy them all! Love the zoo pics. We have 2 tickets to go, but not sure if we will be able to use them til the Fall. I can't wait to take Clayton back this year.
3 comments:
I was just about to get on your case for not blogging, and now I don't have to! LOL ;oD
Love the pics of the girls and the polar bear! And you're right...it does look like it's eating out of Sarah's hand. :o)
Glad to finally see some more pics! I really enjoy them all! Love the zoo pics. We have 2 tickets to go, but not sure if we will be able to use them til the Fall. I can't wait to take Clayton back this year.
If you want anyone to go with you...we bought a season pass. (it gets us in to zoos all over the place) It's just a fun re;axing place.
Post a Comment