Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fall Fun

These mini pumpkins we got at Brewers, but besides them, most of the gourds and pumpkins we started from seed. I love being able to grow my own things.
Here are a few pics of some of our maize corn...I can't tell you how excited I am about this stuff and how bright it turned out.
This is one of my favorite color combos.
I can't wait to grow more maize corn...it is like Christmas when it is time to husk it...you never know what is behind the packaging.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Grandma Urso said...

You did a really great job with the gardening this year. I'm impressed you could do so well the 1st time trying. Love the maize corn.

Grandma Urso said...

Oh Yeah...love the pictures of the girls, too!! :-)

Laura B said...

Indian Corn is my FAVORITE!! I never even thought to plant it! I will have to plant some next year. Good thinking!

Roger said...

Beautiful corn and it is fun seeing what you end up with.

Gramma Rita said...

Love your corn and pumpkins! :o) We planted Indiana corn many, many years ago...and it *is* fun to see what colors you get. I bet the girls enjoyed that part of it too. :o)