Friday, October 16, 2009

Sisters

Aren't they just the cutest lil' pumpkins?
I just LOVE this pic
These cuties won't be scaring any crows away
And finally a candid shot of them and their pumpkins
We love Brewers Pumpkin Shanty...such a cute place and the most reasonable pumpkins I have ever found.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Hey Niece Emily...love all the pics from the pumpkin shop! Sorry I am not commenting on each post individually, but I do enjoy all of the posts. :o) Laura and I are hoping to get Clayton and Adelyn to the pumpkin shop some day next week when it's supposed to be in the 60s. Hope it works out. :o)

Roger said...

Beautiful girls in beautiful outfits.

Grandma and Pap Urso said...

What a great setting for their pictures. Looks like Sarah has gotten over her camera shyness. They are both such pretty girls.