Friday, February 25, 2011

Bad timing

Today I am posting a bunch of snow pictures from earlier this week. I was not too thrilled when we got the almost 9 inches instead of the maybe one that was called for. You see, on Sunday I spent the afternoon taking down all the plastic on our back porch (because the wind had already done quite a number on it) and I figured we were beginning to have a few nice days and it would be good to start cleaning it up back there so we could enjoy it again. Well, I guess that was bad timing, because this is what I found Monday night...
Everything was covered by a blanket of snow...the tables, the chairs, all of our snow clothes, our snow boots were filled with SNOW and the green carpet on the floor was now WHITE!! Even the lovely plastic that is nicely folded on the table was now covered with snow...why oh why did I have such bad timing for taking that down??
But, boy was it pretty!! I still LOVE the look of fresh snow covering everything and making it look so pure and fresh.
The view from our garage.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: