While we were in Florida, some folks from the church "finished" our living room floor and re-did our powder room. It is a small powder room, so is hard to get good pics, but I did what I could for you. It looks BEAUTIFUL!!
What you are seeing obviously is the commode, but also the medicine cabinet above it that is new.
And here is the other direction...a new mirror, a new towel ring, and we will be getting a new faucet at some point (it is sitting on the floor waiting to be installed)What you are seeing obviously is the commode, but also the medicine cabinet above it that is new.
And a close up of the border. "LOVE IT!!"
A shot to show the border and the matching rug we were able to find.
This bathroom used to be wall papered, had a small mirrored medicine cabinet above the sink, a chair rail (I think that is what it was called) and nothing else. Dorothy (such a hard worker) and I stripped the wall paper to find about 5 different paint colors on the walls. She "cleaned" up the walls and patched where the original medicine cabinet was and then primed and painted it for us. It made a world of a difference!!

2 comments:
Looks great, and love the border. :)
Looks great! Love the border, and that towel ring looks like the same as in our Master Bath!! :)
Post a Comment