A HUGE thank you goes out to Jimmy and Jill who had Jude and I for grab bags this year and got us a family pass to all the Carnegie museums of Pittsburgh. We LOVE it so much!!
This past Saturday we decided to take the girls to the museum. We had been to the Carnegie Science Center, but hadn't taken them here before. I was a bit leary...but they LOVED it!! (and are begging to go back)
Miss Bee all ready to get started
Checking out one of the hands on areas of the museum...I think we were looking at various bugs through the microscope in this picture.
Enjoying the magnifying glass
Daddy's turn to check something out.
Boo checking out the raccoon (she is demonstrating the two finger rule that you must use in this display area)
Daddy showing the girls where are friend Keller Rae was from as well as some of the other interns from Africa that worked with the girls when we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge at Disney. (for their bead project that I blogged about-I think) Daddy and the girls on the elevator. (I think my flash blinded Jude...sorry honey!) Posing for Mommy Checking out the Egyptian exhibit (we didn't see all of the exhibits on this trip, but towards the end we let the girls pick which ones they wanted to make sure we saw and this was Mary's pick) More of the Egyptian exhibit Where oh where should we go next? Making our way over to see the exhibit that Sarah picked...I think it was on African animals, and the North American animal exhibit was near so we checked it out too. The staircases were beautiful...I did not capture them at their best, but trust me they were nice! In one of the animal exhibits. These zebras looked SO real, but they weren't. And I loved the little baby one. If you have never been to the Carnegie Museum...it is well worth the trip. We only spent a few hours there and didn't even see a fraction of what they had to offer. Can't wait for our next trip. And since we live so close and have the pass, we can go as often as we want. Call us if you ever want to meet us there!!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun day was had by all...and what a nice Christmas gift! :)
I love this first pic of Sarah, so pretty! And I see babylegs! :D Looks like a fun time!
Post a Comment