Our house is extremely dry, so it was recommended to us that we get some house plants. I don't have the greenest thumb, but I am happy to give them a try.
This is just a few of them, there are quite a few more, I just didn't snap pictures of them yet.
And this one is my very favorite...to me, it is just so pretty and I love the different colors.This is just a few of them, there are quite a few more, I just didn't snap pictures of them yet.
And I know that someone will ask me what it is, so I took a picture of the tag. :-)
They don't seem to be really helping in the moisture avenue, but I understand they are healthy to have around, and they sure do brighten up the room.

2 comments:
Nice plants. I have always loved houseplants. Just don't have a good place to put them. My Grandma Eddy had a sun porch with tons of houseplants. <3
Love them! I'd like to do this in our new house, too!
Post a Comment