Friday, February 25, 2011

What a surprise

So earlier this week, we were forecasted to get some rain and sleet and MAYBE an inch of accumulation. SO when I opened the front door to see this, I realized how totally OFF the meteorologists are!!
(notice the snow almost up to the bottom of the door, and if you have ever been to my house, you know just how high the step is to get into my house...not tonight!!)
And then I discovered that my camera is TOO GOOD for what I was needing. (I was trying to take pics, and it is so good, it was focusing in on the snow flakes that were falling instead of the particular thing I was trying to focus in on)
But being that good, really made for some cool pictures (at least I think)
So needless to say, the MAYBE one inch they called for turned into nearly NINE inches.

Someday I want to grow up to be a meteorologist!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: