Just didn't want you to think I stopped blogging. :) I have a lot more Christmas pics to blog, but haven't had a chance. We came home from Pittsburgh Sat. morning, had the Martin Christmas party Saturday evening, Church this morning and this afternoon and evening I spent rearranging our upstairs. We moved the girls' bedroom into what used to be the playroom, and moved the playroom in to what used to be their bedroom. There were two motivations for this move, # 1: Santa must have also left someone else's toys around for our girls, because they got WAY too much this Christmas. :) So we needed a different set-up in the play room to fit everything. #2: and more importantly, we are hoping this room will be warmer and quieter. Their old room would get SO cold at night, and we think it is because of the closet, and it's connection to the attic. Plus their room was on the front side of the house, and they had to listen to the traffic.
So it is moved, and I am tuckered out. I'm grabbing a bite to eat, since I missed supper, and kicking back on the couch. Maybe tomorrow I will work at pics for you all.
Until then...
No comments:
Post a Comment