Saturday, December 20, 2008

PawPaw and his girls

Last night my Dad and Grandma came to Creekside to enjoy our Living Nativity. Afterwards, they came to the house for a minute, so Dad could upload a few things on my computer. He happened to have a few little helpers. Luckily, I don't think it bothered him.
I just LOVE this picture of my Dad and Sarah. With him having SO many trips to PA this fall, she has really got attached to him. I think Dad was enjoying this moment as much as Sarah was!I think Grandma was reading each of Mary's Good Apples. She has quite a collection of them...(they are given at school on days when the kids are extra good)...and she is QUITE proud of them!!! (So are her parents) :)

By the way...they are working on my new computer. I got a laptop--mini...for Christmas. Dad is so happy with how I am keeping up with the blog, and he knew I have been looking for one, so he picked this up for me. It is great.

No comments: