Here are pictures of my new laptop...a Christmas present from my Dad. Thanks Dad!!!
He got me an Acer. It is a mini-laptop. I think it only weighs about 2 1/2 pounds.
He knows I carry enough baggage around with the stuff I tote for the girls, so he thought this would be perfect...and it is!
I put my hand in for this picture, to give you an idea on the size. It is so cute, being small.
He knows I carry enough baggage around with the stuff I tote for the girls, so he thought this would be perfect...and it is!
Plus it's portable, so now I have no excuse for not giving you all updates when we are out and about...which if you know us, you know that is quite frequently. In January you will even get updates from Disney!! YIPPEEE...I can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment