Tonight we had our Christmas with my Dad. (Aunt Rita does his shopping, and as usual..did a great job) Dad and Grandma were here to watch the girls open their presents. Then we had supper together and enjoyed the evening. The girls had plenty to keep them occupied tonight. I think they sampled playing with just about every gift that was received.
Mary got a paper cut...opening so much stuff
I got some cool Disney scrapbook stuff, an album, layout pages, actually an entire book of Disney pages, stickers and a mouse cut out thing. Very cool...now I need to get busy filling the pages.
Mary got a paper cut...opening so much stuff
I got some cool Disney scrapbook stuff, an album, layout pages, actually an entire book of Disney pages, stickers and a mouse cut out thing. Very cool...now I need to get busy filling the pages.
Our new Disney Scene It game.(2nd edition) We have the first and love it, but the second has more recent Disney movies, so unfortunately I think Mary will be beating us all at this game.
(at first Mary was upset...she thought it was the same one we have, but then she saw the Incredibles and Cars and movies that she loves...that changed her tune real fast)



No comments:
Post a Comment