We recently traveled to Akron, OH for a concert. (more details in following posts) It was about a 3 hour drive, which wasn't bad at all. The concert was at 7:30 and we didn't know how long it would last, so Jude found a cheap hotel in the area for us to just stay over night. We are so glad we did...as it just worked out perfect for some "family' time away.
Here Sarah is showing her excitement at finally being "HERE" (at the hotel)
Come on Mommy...don't want to be running late!Here Sarah is showing her excitement at finally being "HERE" (at the hotel)
I know I am CUTE!! Can I please bring my baby?
To dinner and a concert...YEAH!!!
Where Jude found for us to stay was just perfect. It was easy to get to, was within less than 10 miles from the concert, and less than 10 miles from the zoo. It was clean, seemed updated and even had a continental breakfast that was very tasty. Great job honey at finding such a great stay!!

No comments:
Post a Comment