Since we made it to Akron and got checked into our room, we decided to grab a bite to eat before the show. There was a Friendly's near our hotel, and that sounded good, so thats where we ended up at.
All FOUR of us!!Mary was enjoying the 3-d glasses they got to look for secret clues. (part of the kids meal stuff)
And her favorite part was the ice cream they got with their meal. I will have you know Mary devoured the majority of this, and we had to pull it out of her reach to make sure Sarah got a few bites. :) Jude didn't know if they'd like Mint Choc. Chip ice cream, but as I figured, our girls are NOT picky when it comes to ice cream. :) I wander where they get that from??
Anyways, who wouldn't eat something that came out with cool whip, a Reese's and m & m's? (I can skip the cherry, but for some ppl it helps)

No comments:
Post a Comment