Thursday, November 5, 2009

Everybody SHOUT

"HEY...Whats the BIG IDEA"
Imagination Movers Live in Concert
Our girls have been watching them...and just love them. When Mary saw on a commercial that they were coming to a town near her, she just HAD to see them. We tried to get tickets for when they come to Pittsburgh, but they were already sold out, so Akron, OH was the closest we could find on a day that suited us. We got the tickets, and the drive really wasn't bad at all.

Now...on with the show!!
Daddy and his girls...just waiting patiently for the show to start.
I brought some light sticks that the girls got for Halloween, and so they enjoyed playing with them before the show. (there were flashing light stick things for sale, but thankfully my girls were just as content with the ones I brought)
I wanted to include this picture for 2 reasons. # 1, it shows you how good our seats were, and #2 it shows you how Mover Rich interacted with the audience. MANY times, he came off stage and down the aisles to sing with the kids and give them a high five. He even ventured into the balcony at one point. He never made it back as far as us (too many kids in the aisle to push through) so at the end, I let the girls go up when he was in the aisle right in front of us and they got to be right next to him. (my camera was giving my troubles at that point between the movement and the lighting, it just wouldn't take a good picture...probably more the handler than the camera) Either way, I just thought it was cool how they came down and got involved. The kids loved it!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: