On the night of the Urso Halloween Party, Grandma wanted to get her annual "grandkids" picture for her Christmas cards. It wasn't the nicest of days, but they have such a beautiful covered deck that we could use.
I don't think my girls wanted to show that they loved each other...had to stand 10 feet apart.
Here is y favorite of the kiddos. They were being very cooperative...and thank goodness for digital cameras...we could snap a ton of pictures in hope of getting at least one like this. :)I don't think my girls wanted to show that they loved each other...had to stand 10 feet apart.
And as we always do the nice picture, the kids always insist on a goofy picture. Ashley didn't want to, so Robert just hung her upside down. (Robert back left holding Ashley upside down, Jason Jr next to him; Sarah in front, Alexandra, Jack and then Mary.
Miss cooperative wasn't being so cooperative at this point. I wanted one of them "closer" together, and she wouldn't look at me, so I told her I'd take it anyways. Mary was showing us what an angel she can be. :)

1 comment:
Nice looking group of kiddos! :o)
Post a Comment