Thursday, November 5, 2009

Loved it!!

I absolutely loved seeing the girls enjoy themselves so much. They were out of their seats and involved in everything. This was such a great concert.
The Imagination Movers are really great guys. They ended the show with a great message. I wish I could describe it better, but the gist of it was: Believe in and reach for your dreams. Never give up and keep dreaming. They are from New Orleans, and many of them lost everything in the Katrina Floods, so they used that as an example of not giving up on themselves. They had to start over...lost music, instruments and much much more...but they stuck together and pulled through. It was a great message for the kids and adults. And of course they had a song to relate.
It was a late show, so Miss Bee was getting tired. She had to take a moment to be held...but it was just a moment and then she was off and bouncing again.
They are everything that they are on the show plus much much more. Seem like great guys with a great message.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: