When Dad drove up to visit this past fall, he brought along with him some really great black frames. He left a handful of them with me and took some up for Rita and Laura as well. (A special thank you to Aunt Rita for parting with one of the ones given to her, as I ended up being one short for my project) This is basically what they looked like when Dad gave them to us...a nice black frame with a motivational message and picture on them.
And this is what they looked like after I added a Disney touch to them.
This is actually a puzzle that I put together a few years back.
This is actually a puzzle that I put together a few years back.
the Mickey puzzle is to the left of the fireplace, and this one below is to the right of the fireplace
So, thanks to everyone involved, we now have a DISNEY themed living room. Imagine that!
3 comments:
Love seeing what you did with the frames. Very nice! :)
Looking good!
Love the pics. Good job with the frames. Glad you were able to put them to good use.
Post a Comment