I posted individual pictures of each of the grandkids in the last blog...but my girls. They need a post dedicated to them. Here is what they decided to be...
(this silly program posted backwards...but thats OK)
Sarah checking out her bucket of treats...
Wow Grandma and Pap, you went all out...hat, gloves, cards, chapstick, candy and much much more!!
(note...as we were all visiting and the kids were playing, Sarah got into her bucket and ate all of her Reese's PB cups...a little more chocolate than I wanted her to have at that hour of night...but at least she has good taste.)
(this silly program posted backwards...but thats OK)
Sarah checking out her bucket of treats...Wow Grandma and Pap, you went all out...hat, gloves, cards, chapstick, candy and much much more!!
(note...as we were all visiting and the kids were playing, Sarah got into her bucket and ate all of her Reese's PB cups...a little more chocolate than I wanted her to have at that hour of night...but at least she has good taste.)




1 comment:
Yes, Mary is definitely the cutest clown! :oD And way to go Sarah! Gotta love Reese cups! :o9 LOL!!!
Post a Comment