Last week, Jude was out of town for a conference and it was a very cold and dreary day. The girls were bundles of energy as usual and I needed to think of something fun for them to do. We have a bounce house, and so I decided to blow it up and let them bounce away their energy. Normally Sarah is a bit scared of the bouncer, but I just put her in it this day...and I think you can see she overcame that fear.

Mary actua
lly only bounced a little and then she was on to her next game...but Sarah wanted to keep it up so she could continue to bounce. It took up our entire living room, but it also entertained for the whole morning. And needless to say, Sarah took a good nap that afternoon.
I was able to get some things straightened up, and some work on the computer caught up. It was a dreary day outside...but far from dreary on the inside.
1 comment:
Cool! I didn't know the girls had one! I can see where it would come in handy on a dreary day! :oD
Post a Comment