On Thursday evening while Dad was in town, I had him down for supper, as well as Laura & Clayton and Uncle Rick and Aunt Rita. It was a very enjoyable evening of visiting, and watching the kids play. (Well some of us were watching...)Mary and Uncle Rick were dressed in their camo...Sarah was too, but she wouldn't cooperate for a picture
Mary and Clayton spent the evening attacking Uncle Rick (or Grampa to Clayton). Here I think Uncle Rick got the best of Clayton. :)
Here is one of the many shots of Clayton and Mary getting Uncle Rick. He was the one that didn't get to "watch" the kids...because he had to stay aware...either Mary or Clayton were climbing on him or jumping over him.
Sarah spent her evening drinking her water. I think she drank that whole bottle of water. She was too busy drinking that she didn't get in on the fun with Uncle Rick. He was a trooper this night. Thanks Uncle Rick!
1 comment:
*Love* these pics, Niece Emily...very nice! :oD And it was an enjoyable evening. :o) I still can't get over Sarah telling me my water bottle that I drew looked like milk. Too funny! :oD :oD :oD
Post a Comment