I am too tired to post any pictures tonight...that involves too much work for this tired gal. I figured I'd write something quick.
It has and continues to be a very busy week. Monday we went trick or treating, then to Grandma's for supper and visiting (the last night my Dad and aunt and uncle were in town). Tuesday night I had bowling..Nancy kept the girls for me. Tonight we went trick or treating again...some of my family expects the girls, and I get in trouble if we don't bring them by. Oh, we baked gobs this morning at Joyce's, Mary had school, errands in town and THEN trick or treating. Tomorrow is the BIG HALLOWEEN BASH at the Urso's...YIPEEEEEE!!!! (And I am babysitting two little boys tomorrow morning. ) And Friday is more Halloween stuff...this time in at Trinity UMC in Indiana. So...that is why I am getting off and going to bed. Maybe I'll get the pictures of our carved pumpkins uploaded tomorrow...maybe
No comments:
Post a Comment