Friday, October 24, 2008

Sarah's favorite at Reegers

They had barn with a few animals..that you had to pay to see.. and in the barn yard was this kids picnic table. Sarah LOVED it and wouldn't budge from it. She didn't even want to see the animals. I sat on a bale of hay and watched them for as long as they wanted to stay there. (I was getting my money's worth) Mary would sit with her, then run to those silly face things that I have on her favorite things post. Sarah never budged...a swing set couldn't even get her to move.
They had a big thing with corn in it for the kids to play with. Sarah spotted this and had to play. (it is similar to a sand box, but much cleaner)
She did not want to leave from playing in this corn. I could have left her all day and she wouldn't have minded one bit. She would just fill her bucket, dump it and fill it again and again. Believe it or not this was something fun they could do, and I didn't have to pay for them to do. YIPPEE!

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Looks like the picnic table and the corn were a big hit! :o) Sarah probably loved that the picnic table was her size, and she could get on and off of the bench easily. :o)