Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Birthday Girl

Miss Mary UrsoHow old are you??
Opening presents. (we had something little for each of them to open...Mary picked her other present out herself at the store. The game Elefun! )
Aqua Globes...just what she has always wanted...no really...she saw them on a commercial and has explained them to everyone how cool they were. So we got them for her.
Sarah got a bottle for Onion, since her other one is lost...and Mary has her aqua globes

2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

I remember you saying Mary wanted Aqua Globes a while back. Glad she finally got some. :oD I've seen them on a commercial, and even on QVC one time. They do look pretty. :o) I'm sure Sarah is glad to have a bottle to feed Onion now. :o)

Laura B said...

That is hilarious that is what she wanted for her birthday! What is she watering? They are a great idea, wish I had thought of them! I have such a hard time believing 4 years have flown by!