Last night Jude and the girls and I went to Grandma's house. We hadn't been to see her in about a week or so. I made a roast in the crock pot with potatoes, carrots and onions. It wasn't as juicy as I like my roast to be, but it was nice none the less. And even better was the company. It was so nice...the girls each have their own captains chair to sit in...and of course they both had to sit by Daddy!
Don't ask me what Sarah was doing...maybe licking her ketchup..aka "chepuck"
She really liked the roast (although she called it ham)...I think she had 3-4 slices (I had 2..to put into perspective how much she ate)
The girls enjoyed playing with Grandma's Nativity set
Don't ask me what Sarah was doing...maybe licking her ketchup..aka "chepuck"She really liked the roast (although she called it ham)...I think she had 3-4 slices (I had 2..to put into perspective how much she ate)
The girls enjoyed playing with Grandma's Nativity set
1 comment:
Glad you all had a nice time! :o)
Post a Comment