Sunday, July 19, 2009

ER visit

Friday Sarah gave us a bit of a scare. I was working the lunch program at the Church, and she was in the one Sunday School room playing with some of her friends. For some reason she was standing on a chair and it tipped over backwards...throwing her into the corner of a piano bench. Her ear instantly turned black, and has since turned purple. We contacted our doctors office, who told us to visit the ER. The ER checked her minimally and said she was just fine...just some broken blood vessels and bruising.
She seems to be handling it just fine...it's sensitive, but she doesn't really fuss with it. I think as in most things, Mommy is taking it harder than her.
She is definitely our bruiser child. I guess we can say not only does she look like me, but she IS like me. I was always getting hurt growing up. Hopefully she grows out of this faster than I did.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gramma Rita said...

Ouch! :oO Glad it was nothing major, but it sure does look painful!

Roger said...

She sure is like her mother. Glad she is ok.