Recently a bunch of my cousins, their children, Tiffany, a few of my aunts, and a neighbor and her kids decided to spend the day at Idlewild. A total of 18 of us went. We had a great day, the weather was perfect, the crowds were low and we didn't lose any kids.
We claimed a pavillion, had lots of drinks and snacks and for the most part of the day, we stuck together.
Here we are ready to start the day...Storybook Forest, here we come!!
Janet and all of her greats...minus 1. (great nieces and nephews that is)We claimed a pavillion, had lots of drinks and snacks and for the most part of the day, we stuck together.
Here we are ready to start the day...Storybook Forest, here we come!!
I love this picture...not very often can you get 6 kids and the grown up to look in your direction and have a good expression. (fruit snacks work wonders on these kids....right Aunt Janet?)
My Mistress Mary...and she will post pictures of our real garden one of these days. :)
This one was taken for Grandma Jill and cousin Jack. (per Mary's request)
but she wouldn't take the lollipop out for the pic. :)
You will notice a lot of pics of Mary in the following posts. I tried to get as many of Sarah, unfortunately she was a Momma's girl the entire day. After she rode the log jammer, she wouldn't ride anything with anybody, she just wanted to sit on the bench with me. That is also why you will notice a wide variety of my family riding with Mary. She wanted to ride everything, and Sarah wouldn't let me ride anything. I even had to "force" her to ride the kiddie rides. She enjoyed herself once she was on, but it was no easy task getting her on. And she really didn't like when I rode a few larger water sides at Soak Zone. She stayed with my Aunts. And I will have you know...she is still in the Mommy stage...to the point of she won't let me do anything. Uggghhh...I hope this phase passes soon. I love her dearly, she is just getting the best of me these days.
Enjoy the following posts...there are a TON of them.

No comments:
Post a Comment