Friday, July 3, 2009

Giveaway...go check it out!!

I was just checking out the blogs I follow, and this one is offering a giveaway. Go to this link to check it out!! It's a great "Mom" blog!! Enjoy...

http://michellesjournalcorner.blogspot.com/

(here is what she posted...below---if you don't want to go check it out for yourself.) Sorry, no giveaways on my blog...not yet at least!

Muffin Tin Meal GIVEAWAY & SWAP!




Alright everyone! I have been wanting to do another giveaway for awhile, and recently became inspired to make it Muffin Tin Monday related. So, here's the deal! One lucky reader will recieve their choice of one of these 6 packs of colorful Wilton muffin cups! Yay! I also want to do a Muffin Tin "Swap", but I need to work on getting a few more of the details worked out (including a cool button-know anyone who could make that happen for me?).
So, who wants to win some super cute muffin cups? I think they would make a great addition to anyone's muffin tin meal!
Here's how to enter this Giveaway:

1) Leave a comment on this post and tell me one thing you or your kids love about Muffin Tin Meals/Mondays. Make sure you include your email or blog, so I have a way to contact you.

2) Post about this giveawy on your blog and link back here (mention that you did in a seperate comment).

That's it! I will count the entries and choose a winner at random! The deadline to enter is Tuesday 7/7, at 12am! And the winner will be anounced shortly there after.

UPDATE: This Giveaway IS ALSO open to those who live outside the US (If you win, you'll just have to give me crazy good mailing instructions!)

No comments: