Monday, July 27, 2009

More soakzone

guiding her cousin into the water..."it's cold, but not too bad...come on, come in it with me"
Sarah just chilling, while I rode some "big" slides. And if you haven't heard, I did lose my glasses on one of the "big" slides and had to wait till the water park closed at 6 to retrieve them. Thankfully I remembered that I had my prescription sunglasses back at the stroller, and thankfully they were recovered, and not TOO bad. The lenses were a bit scratched, but at least the frames weren't mangled. Remember I am blind without my glasses, so this could have been a very bad thing.
Sister Conferencing (I can't remember now what they were discussing, but whatever it was, it was so cute, and I felt I needed a pic of it. Too bad I can't remember what Mary was doing or saying)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: