Sunday, July 19, 2009

Priorities

This is what I should be doing instead of blogging.

Ironing my husbands shirts...yeah there are so many they cover our dining room table
and folding our clean laundry that has sat in my living room all week...I'm ashamed to say. (at least it is clean...although by the time I get this folded I will have this much more to wash again) My days are just so busy, and by the time I get the girls down I am so exhausted that folding is the last thing I want to do...

SO I BLOG INSTEAD!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Looks like I should visit you once or twice a week like I do Laura...then I could fold your laundry too! :oD :oD :oD I'm not much for ironing, but I am a good folder. ;oD

And obviously, I don't fold *all* of Laura's laundry...she does some herself. LOL ;o) Although if I was there every day I probably would fold it all for her. :o)