Recently Jude took the youth group on a mystery trip...they went to Kennywood. (a mystery trip is one that they sign up for, but don't know what they are signing up for)
Here are the ones that got to be part of the trip.
Here is the most delicious Dippin' Dots Peanut Butter Sundae! Here are the ones that got to be part of the trip.
I took this of two of the youth...and just thought it was a cool picture of the Pittsburgh Plunge.
And some of the kids on the raging rapids. (It was hot, so they were happy to get wet!)
The girls stayed with a babysitter, so I went along as another adult chaperone. It was a very fun day!! And the girls had fun...they spent the afternoon swimming at the babysitters house...so they were in their glory.

1 comment:
Glad you had fun, and sometimes it does a mommy good to be away from her little ones for a while. :o) Love the pics...commented on some of them on FB. :o)
Oh, and I also wanted to say what a cool idea...a surprise destination! :oD
Post a Comment