We celebrated Christmas with my mom while she was here. It was close enough, and it allowed her to get to see the girls open the presents. She always sends packages, but has never been here to see them open.
They each got a scooter (which is still a HUGE hit)
A cash register (with a scanner and play money as well)They each got a scooter (which is still a HUGE hit)
A doctors kit
And a Mouskadoer laptop. (from a Mickey Mouse series on the Disney channel) BTW this is how I found Sarah that night when she was supposed to be getting ready for bed...she was playing on her computer instead. I guess you can say she liked it too!!
They also got some books and an entire box filled with stocking stuffer things. They made out like bandits. (glad we celebrated early so they can enjoy these things now) Jude and I also had a great Christmas. I got a pair of jeans, some Disney shirts and a MICKEY MOUSE watch...a BEAUTIFUL one. I needed a new watch but hadn't mentioned it to anyone, so when I opened it I was pleasantly surprised. Jude got some great polo shirts for golfing and a warm fleece pullover.

1 comment:
Woohoo!! Christmas in November!! :oD Glad your mom was able to see them open her gifts this year. :o)
Post a Comment