On election day, we had some family come up from Virginia to spend the afternoon with us. We just all gathered and had a cvered dish meal and enjoyed catching up. Here is a picture of the "kids" of the bunch.
I was holding Clayton (my cousins boy) and Sarah (mine), Brittany holding Mary, Lisa, and Greg holding his kids, Reese and Avery.
(Laura and Adelyn were missing from the picture)
WE all left Greg...told him he was sitting with all his friends. :) I was holding Clayton (my cousins boy) and Sarah (mine), Brittany holding Mary, Lisa, and Greg holding his kids, Reese and Avery.
(Laura and Adelyn were missing from the picture)
Aunt Rita holding her grandbabies...Clayton and Adelyn
After everyone left, we stuck around for a bit. The girls convinced Great Grandma to play musical chairs with them. It was a fun time.

2 comments:
Love all your pics, Niece Emily! You did a better job at getting pics than I did! I was too busy holding Adelyn. :oD :oD :oD
It was a great day!
Post a Comment