Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jump and Shout

The Movers were GREAT!!!
The Akron Civic Theatre was beautiful. We had fabulous seats, and the girls enjoyed dancing in the aisles...as did pretty much every other kids there.

I don't know if you can tell by the picture...but the girls were SO into this performance. They listened to everything they said and did it. Hmmm...maybe I need to invite the movers to the house, my girls don't ever listen and do like that. lol
Jude was trying to look casual when he saw I was taking a picture...he was actually enjoying the performance...even though it doesn't look like it here.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Laura B said...

Looks like a wonderful time! Great memory making stuff!

Gramma Rita said...

Enjoyed all of your IM pics! Looks like it was fun for the whole family, and Jude did a good job on finding a nice place to stay. :o)