Recently my friends and I had planned a trip to the zoo. Well, lo and behold Mary seemed to get sick the morning of. Because my cousin has a little one, we didn't want to risk passing on something, so she decided to go and we would stay home. As the day progressed, Mary seemed just fine, and I truly hated to see such a nice day go to waste; so I decided to still take the girls, but stay away from my cousin. (we just didn't want to take any chances) It actually worked out great because she was able to follow me into and out of the zoo...as she doesn't like travelling in or near the city. We felt bad about not being together, but there is always another day for that. I was so glad we did go though, because Mary was fine and never showed any other sign of getting sick. We enjoyed ourselves, our time outside and even got to see a part of the zoo that we had never been to before..the Kids Kingdom. I always thought it was just a big playground area, but it wasn't. There were more animals there as well as lots of things to do and see. The following posts show you about our day at the zoo...enjoy!!
The sand box was a hit
The sand box was a hit
I thought this was fitting since it was getting close to Halloween. Too bad I couldn't get both of my daughters to look at me at the same time.

2 comments:
They sure do look like they had a great time. Glad you were able to take them and have a enjoyable day.
That Kids Kingdom looks like a very fun place for kids (and Grammas LOL)! As I've said before, bummer that we couldn't all hang out together, but I think everybody had fun regardless...and I know we appreciated being able to follow you in and out of Pgh! :o)
Isn't it cool to see those sharks swimming all around?! I loved that! :oD
Post a Comment