Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This and That

Clayton was showing Sarah how to feed the baby. :)
Adelyn was enjoying seeing the pictures that Gramma was taking. She thought she was hot stuff!! I know you can't tell real well, but she was all smiles checking out that camera.
Avery had performed some gymnastic moves, and so my girls felt they needed to show their moves. (rolling and flipping) lol
Sarah was ALL over Lisa. She had buttons on her sweater and Sarah thoroughly enjoyed buttoning, and unbutonning her over and over again. She was a bit like a leach...thanks Lisa for being so patient with her and allowing her to hang all over you. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

I'm glad you got that pic of Adelyn looking at my camera. :o) That is how I kept her happy for a while on the way back from Dubois last week. I got my camera out and let her look at it. Kept her happy until we got back to my place. :oD