A few weeks ago we went to the 85th Annual Mears Reunion held at Blue Spruce Park. They had a big family picture taken on this day, and I let my girls have the reign on my camera for the afternoon. They did a very nice job as you will see in the MANY, MANY posts following this. 90% or more of the pics I posted from the reunion were taken by one of my girls. I just found out today that most of the close-ups were taken by Mary and the others were by Sarah. I tried to label the people for some of you, as you may know them just not recognize them. (please know my blog is mainly private, just people I have told about it know about it. If it was public I would not have used all these pics. I just thought they were kind of cool since the girls took them.) :) Enjoy!!
And I should warn you, I may be posting a lot in the next few days, trying to get caught up as Mary starts Kindergarten on Monday and I am SURE I will have plenty to blog about that experience. Then, my Dad is very kind and is allowing me to borrow one of his cameras...so I will be taking a lot of pics on it. I will be taking pictures for a friend's wedding and I need practice on the camera before then.
So enjoy and please feel free to comment as you are able...I love seeing the feedback!! (Would love to see just how many people follow my blog. :)
1 comment:
I'm enjoying the pics, and you know I can never get enough of blog posts...so bring 'em on! :D
Post a Comment