I was to Jumonville once when I was a young teenager. I so wish I would have had the fun experience there like you and your kids are having. In my case, it certainly wasn't Jumonville's fault. It was the fact that I had nobody with me that was my age. The other kids in my SS class had a friend their age and I was pretty much excluded. It was awful being so young and being amongst so many people, yet being so alone. I didn't even have anybody to walk up to the cross with.
Anyhoo, enough about me. The cross pics are awesome!!
2 comments:
*Awesome pics*!!!!
I was to Jumonville once when I was a young teenager. I so wish I would have had the fun experience there like you and your kids are having. In my case, it certainly wasn't Jumonville's fault. It was the fact that I had nobody with me that was my age. The other kids in my SS class had a friend their age and I was pretty much excluded. It was awful being so young and being amongst so many people, yet being so alone. I didn't even have anybody to walk up to the cross with.
Anyhoo, enough about me. The cross pics are awesome!!
Aunt Rita,
You should seriously consider bringing Clayton to our camp some summer...then you both could have the time of your lives!!
Post a Comment