So I find it hard to believe, but this pic was among many others that I know were taken by Bee...so as surprised as I am, I guess I have to give her credit for this picture. I guess I have a girl with an eye for photography. :)
I obviously didn't take it, as my hands were occupied with the camera that Jumonville asked me to use. I was a little disappointed in it, but oh well...I still managed to take over 300 pictures of our campers. I guess Bee wanted to remember this log...they walked across it like a balance beam.
And she also took this picture of Daddy by the cross. I guess after watching Mommy, PawPaw, Aunt Rita and many others...she knows how to take a good picture.
As mentioned...these are all pictures taken by BEE.

1 comment:
Isn't Sarah quite the budding photographer? Those are great pics, and nobody would ever guess an almost 4 yr. old took them. :)
Post a Comment