Breakfast for Boo...I woke up early & made Mary chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. (pictured below) Unfortunately she didn't like them...so Daddy ate them. I give up trying to cook for these girls, they haven't liked anything I have made in the last week or so. It is driving me crazy. Everything has tasted quite yummy to Jude and I, they just refuse to eat it. So its not like I am burning stuff or trying a lot of new things...they have just turned finicky. :(
Pretty girl on her first day!
My budding assistant photographer took this for us. Doesn't she do a nice job?? And she was quite honored to be asked to take this for me.
As important of a day this was for Mary...I couldn't forget her sister. She is growing up so fast too. But luckily I have 2 more years before you will be seeing her Kindergarten pics. Hard to believe, huh!?!
1 comment:
Cute Kindergarten girl you have there. :) And I must say, I think we have some major photography competition in Miss Sarah! :)
Post a Comment