Sunday, August 29, 2010

Puppy fun

After the baby shower, my cousin Amy took our girls and her two kids over to our Aunt Sandy's house. They wanted to see Adam and Caitlin and their new puppy. (I think her name is Roxy) I stayed at my other Aunt Sandy's house and helped her and my aunt Janet make peach pies. YUM!!
All the kiddos with Adam.
Mary taking another dog for a walk around the yard. (this dog belonged to Adams in-laws)
Sarah watched from afar. 2 reasons...#1 she still does not care for real dogs (they frighten her) and #2 she was probably still pouting because I made her go along without me. She didn't want to ride the gator without me, but I was in the middle of peeling peaches and knew she would be mad if she missed seeing everyone.

Thanks Amy for taking the girls and for taking pics with my camera!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

Yes, thank you, Amy, for the pics. :) Cute puppy! And how dare you make Sarah go somewhere without you. ;)