The other day while I was scrubbing my kitchen floor...yes I do that once in a while...I happened to look up, and this is what I saw. Since I am addicted to blogging, I ran across my wet floor to get my camera and take this picture. It is looking out my back laundry room window.
And I had to take this picture of our favorite playground...and the colors behind it. This was also taken out my laundry room window. Even though we live in a small town...we still have some very pretty views...especially in the fall.
And this is to show that we will soon be done "playing" in the leaves, as our tree is running out of leaves. I'm sure our outdoor custodian is thankful for that...this tree is a never ending pile of leaves in the fall. This was taken out my kitchen window. Another "nice" view in Creekside. And sorry, I didn't remember to take a picture of the BEST view, which is out our other side window and that is STERNS Ice Cream!!! They are closed for the season, so there isn't too much to catch on camera from them...although they are putting siding on the building.

1 comment:
Very pretty pics! And I'm glad you're addicted to blogging as I get to see lots of pics! :oD
Post a Comment