Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pizza, Ret and Blue

This past Monday evening we were up at my Grandma's house for dinner and visiting. My Dad and Aunt Renee and Uncle Tony were all in town and leaving Tuesday. We enjoyed pork chops, green beans, potatoes and other odds and ends...compliments of Uncle Tony.Well...we enjoyed those things...but Mary and Sarah opted to eat some leftover pizza from Laska's. Sarah wouldn't share her crust with PawPaw, but she did agree to get a picture.
This is Ret...one of Tony and Renee's dogs. The others name is Scarlett. I wish I had taken a picture of her, because Scarlett is the one that liked to play with Mary...Ret preferred to sleep. Either way, they are both cute, and believe it or not, Sarah wasn't too scared of them. I think because they are so small and quiet, they were OK for her.
Sarah was still in her Halloween costume...Blue's Clues. She was being quite the "ham" for the camera. Her sister on the other hand was so busy playing, I couldn't catch her still long enough to get a picture. I'll make up for the lack of Mary pics in other posts. They usually balance out. I have to take advantage of it when Sarah cooperates for photos.

1 comment:

Gramma Rita said...

I always knew Sarah was a smart girl! :oD I'd choose Laska's pizza too, over almost anything! LOL